Kibala Hotel is located in the small coastal village of Çıralı, eighty kilometres west of Antalya in the National Park of the Beydağlar mountains.
With a long beach stretching along the Mediterranean, surrounded by wild forests and mountains, this hidden bay will fulfill the dreams of those who seek the beauty and tranquility of nature.
Kibala is a tiny hotel providing a peaceful and sunny environment and high quality accomodation perfect for those wishing to rest and unwind from stress. It is also a good location to discover the local historical and natural wonders like the mountain of Chimeira and the ancient city of Olympos and to explore the Lykian coast which is full of surprises for those looking for a culturally stimulating and active holiday.
Situated at the entrance of the village, Kibala Hotel is just 750 m from the beach. From your room, you will have a spectacular view on the canyon allowing you to feel the magic of the valley and its wilderness. Each season has its own special display of wildlife, colours and smells; you will enjoy the refreshing breeze in the hot sommer months and be enchanted by the scenery and sound of the flowing river in the winter and spring months.
The homely pine cottages are fully isolated and equipped with air conditioning (warm/cool).
They consist of:
- a bedroom with a semi-orthopedic double bed with fitted reading lights,
- an ensuite bathroom with a bathtub / shower cabin, permanently supplied with hot water, with thick and soft towels and a hair-drier
- a living-room with a convertible sofa bed suitable for a 3rd person, a mini-bar with a selection of soft drinks and alcohols as well as a kettle with a free supply of tea, coffee and herbal teas.
- a balcony with deck chairs
One of our cottages has bunked beds suitable for a family with 2 children
Our cooking reflects our multicultural interests and our sensitivity for nature. We grow our own vegetables and fruits in our garden and always prefer cooking with local and free range products in tune with the season. A rich breakfast, faithful to the turkish tradition is served from 8 am to 10.30 am in the garden or in our common room.We offer dinner with daily menus selected with care and enabling you to taste a great variety of delicious Turkish and Meditarranean dishes. We are happy to cook for vegetarians, vegans or for those with special diet reqirements
HAYYAM BAR For those interested in discovering and tasting some of the best Turkish wines, we offer an outstanding choice of young or aged bottles. We have musical archives rich but not only in Turkish folk, classical and ethnic compositions but also in world music, jazz and blues. The sound of music and a convival atmosphere await you if you wish to taste from a wide selection of Turkish or foreign drinks and cocktails.
- Bicycles available free of charge to use around the bay
- some hammocks a good multi-lingual library with selection of books and documentation of geographical, historical, archeological interests for those who wish to learn more abour our area and Turkey outdoor cinema projections
- Access to the Interne telephone and Fax for international calls parking facilities
Located in the small coastal village of Çıralı, eighty kilometres west of Antalya in the National Park of the Beydağlar mountains.